Although I have been quietly posting episodes for a while now, today marks the official launch of the Learning Revolution podcast. I started this up as a series of audio interviews that I did for Leading the Learning Revolution, but doing it reignited my enthusiasm for podcasting. Also, I have become convinced that podcasting is on the verge of a real boom. So, it’s a good time to get a new show off the ground.
This one is aimed at people and organizations that want to build a thriving education, training, or lifelong learning business. A lot of the content, though, applies equally well to anyone who wants to leverage educational content marketing to grow their business, whatever that business might be. Here’s the initial line-up – which I think is really stellar:
- Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner and author of Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition
- Dave Will, Chief Executive Peach of Peach New Media
- Monisha Pashupathi, Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Utah and lecture for The Teaching Company’s How We Learn
- Leo Babauta, founder of Zen Habits and co-founder of the A-List Blogging Bootcamp
- Dorie Clark, author of the forthcoming Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future (Harvard Business Review Press)
- George Siemens, widely-respected learning theorist and pioneer of the “Massive Open Online Course” (MOOC) model
- Alan Weiss, best-selling author of Million Dollar Consulting and inductee into the Professional Speaking Hall of Fame®
You can subscribe by RSS or by iTunes. If you like the podcast, I’d be truly grateful if you would give it a tweet and/or give it a brief review/rating on iTunes.
P.S. – Here’s the official press release.