In my consulting work I help clients develop innovative strategies that blend the best of new marketing and technology approaches with time-tested business wisdom.
Much of my consulting work is focused on organizations and companies in the global market for lifelong learning, continuing education, and professional development business. I help these clients – which include trade and professional associations, training firms, consulting firms, and publishers – develop strategies for growing and thriving in increasingly competitive education markets.
If your organization markets Web-based knowledge and learning services, it’s hard to imagine a better ally. – Jeffrey LaRiche, CEO, Castle Worldwide
I am also work with executives at organizations of all types as a strategic advisor.
Jeff’s recommendations were insightful and actionable. We’re now putting them to work as part of the strategy that will drive CAI”s future growth and success. – Bruce Clarke, President & CEO, CAI
If you are interested in finding out more, I encourage you contact me.
Some of my clients have included:
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Booke Seminars (a division of Aon)
- Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
- Capital Associated Industries (CAI)
- Castle Worldwide
- College of American Pathologists
- NC Association of CPAs
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing
- Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders
- Society of Critical Care Medicine