Do you want to inspire your employees, members, or broader community to be avid, effective lifelong learners? Then you are in the right place.
Lifelong learning is more important than ever before. The employment and economic landscape has changed dramatically because of what technology has made possible. Information flows through our work and personal networks at blistering speed. Artificial intelligence and robotics are well on their way to reshaping the global job market.
Massive change, in short, is the order of the day – and the only way to adapt and evolve is to embrace constant, effective lifelong learning.
As a speaker, I help people understand how to leverage learning to see new opportunities, boost their value as contributors in work and life, tap their deep sources of engagement and motivation, and build a bridge to their best possible future.
A sample from my speech “The L Factor”
I am available for keynote presentations as well as for facilitating meetings with boards, management teams, and other leadership groups.
While my focus us on learning as a catalyst for business and personal growth, I customize every speech to align with your needs and can even provide custom research – from surveying to interviewing to focus groups – beforehand to develop a truly “consultative” presentation.
We asked Jeff Cobb to make a presentation entitled “Medical Society Innovation” at the AAMSE National Specialty CEO Meeting. He described the dramatic changes in lifelong learning and how they threatened our business models. Drawing from a range of examples, Jeff illustrated entrepreneurial approaches to these challenges with actionable insights. Although he is an engaging speaker who had our attention, Jeff also made sure to involve us in a productive discussion by asking probing questions and encouraging us to share our own experiences. His session was the highlight of the meeting and I came away knowing exactly what to do next.
Executive Vice President
American Gastroenterological Association
- ACLEA Annual Meeting
- SC Society of CPAs SE PEEPs Meeting
- AENC Technology Conference
- CalSAE Elevate
- Michigan Society of Association Executives OrgPro
Jeff spoke at our annual meeting to over 70 representatives from national nursing specialty certification organizations. The evaluations from the group were overwhelmingly positive with Jeff’s session called out again and again for being excellent and valuable. I was impressed with Jeff’s strategy to speak to a number of representatives from our member organizations prior to the meeting. So rather than presenting a “canned speech,” Jeff provided our group with practical, real world content that specifically addressed their range of experiences. I know we all left Jeff’s session with pages of notes filled with suggestions to take back to implement in our organizations.
Melissa Biel, DPA, RN
American Board of Nursing Specialties
Examples of Past Venues
- Alliance for Nonprofit Management Annual Conference
- American Board of Nursing Specialties Annual Meeting
- American Library Association Midwinter Conference
- American Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting (Multiple)
- American Society of Association Executives Great Ideas Conference (Multiple)
- American Society of Association ExecutivesTechnology Conference (Multiple)
- Association Executives of North Carolina Annual Technology Showcase (Multiple)
- Association New Media Summit
- Avectra Annual Users and Developers Conference
- Blackboard Association Day
- CommPartners Spark Idea Series
- Convening Leaders (PCMA)
- Council of State Home Care and Hospice Associations, Annual Meeting
- e-Higher Education: A Summit for Senior Executives
- Empire Society of Association Executives, Annual Conference & Expo (Multiple)
- Executive MBA Council Annual Meeting
- Georgia Society of Association Executive, Annual Meeting
- Graduate Management Admissions Council Annual Meeting
- Harrisburg University: 2011 Social Media Summit
- Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts, Spring Conference
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Mid Year and Expo!Expo!
- International Association for Management Education Annual Meeting (AACSB)
- LERN Annual Conference
- Medbiquitous Annual Meeting
- N-TEN National Technology Conference
- National Speakers Association, Carolina Chapter
- NC Association of Medical Equipment Services
- NCTech4Good Conference
- Northeast CPE Conference
- Professional Engineers of North Carolina, Annual Meeting
- Professional Insurance Agents of New York Webinar
- RTPnet 5th Annual Conference
- South Carolina Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting
- South Carolina Society of Association Executives Technology Seminar
- SmartGrowth Canada Network Conference
- UNC- Chapel Hill: Leadership Development in the Virtual Age
- Vistage International
Jeff’s deep knowledge and experience of the training business along with his unassuming style of engagement helped him to facilitate a successful discussion among our key training partners about better aligning assessed needs with competencies and assessment strategies. Tagoras (Jeff’s company) is our trusted partner.
Pat Mangan, CAE
Director, Governance Education
If you represent a company, association, or nonprofit organization looking for a keynote or breakout speaker for your next conference, meeting or other event, please contact me to discuss it.